Church Liaison Program
The Morning Star Liaison Program utilizes individuals from area churches to keep their congregations and Pastors informed about and connected to the ministry.
A church liaison should be an active member of his/her church and committed to the pro-life position.
WHAT ARE THE EXPECTATIONS OF A CHURCH LIAISON?
- Attend annual liaison breakfast and ministry update session (each summer).
- Share announcements from Morning Star concerning volunteer opportunities, prayer needs, fundraising and public relations opportunities with his/her church family.
- Be alert to opportunities within one’s church to inform members of the work of Morning Star and the opportunities for service and use of their ministry gifts.
- Inform Morning Star staff of information about events, opportunities, and needs relating to your local congregation (mission’s fairs, speaking opportunities, and staff changes) and church prayer requests.
- Promote Morning Star events within your church. Walk for Life, Annual Partner’s Banquet, Baby Bottle Blessing, Volunteer Training and Post Abortion Recovery Classes.
- Recruit a replacement upon termination of your church liaison position. We are asking for a minimum of a one-year commitment but the position is not limited to one year.