Morning Star Pregnancy Services is seeking an RDMS for its Ultrasound Program
When it comes to changing hearts and minds, ultrasound is the core of our pregnancy medical center. Morning Star Pregnancy Services is expanding our Ultrasound Program at our new location in Harrisburg. In this exciting role, you will be working with moms and dads to view their unborn child, see it beating heart, and begin the bonding process.
Summary Job Description:
The RDMS provides patient care and medical services working under the supervision of the RDMS Medical Services Manager. All duties and responsibilities are performed in support of Morning Star’s Mission and Vision.
Position open to RDMS or RN with sonography experience. Salary commensurate with experience, benefits included.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to Linda Plummer, Executive Director, email@example.com. For more information call Linda Plummer, Executive Director at 717-901-3377.
Marketing and Communications Manager
JOB TITLE: Marketing and Communications Manager DEPARTMENT: Advancement
REPORTS TO: Advancement Director and Executive Director
CLASSIFICATION: part-time (25 hours) non-exempt to full-time (40 hours) exempt
Provides a broad range of communications, marketing and public relations services and support to our client services as well as the advancement team. This position will advertise Morning Star Pregnancy Services’ (MSPS) no-cost services to women and men facing unplanned pregnancies in our community, as well encourage, maintain, and increase philanthropic and community support to meet the short-term and long-term needs of MSPS. These activities shall be consistent with MSPS mission, vision, Christian core operational values and beliefs.
Job Responsibilities: Primary Responsibilities
Graphic Design and Marketing
- Assist in strategizing, developing, and implementing a communication and marketing plan to manage the brand, enhance the image, promote the mission, and increase donor contributions of MSPS.
- Support client services through social media platforms, marketing MSPS’ services and enhancing the organization’s image to clients in the community.
- Work cooperatively with all departments implementing the communications and marketing plan for event support for all areas of MSPS.
- Oversee public impact projects, programs and activities to encourage, maintain and increase public awareness of MSPS.
- Responsible for the development, distribution, and maintenance of all print and electronic promotions, education, and information materials including, but not limited to: newsletters, brochures, appeals, social media campaigns, website updates, email blasts, and vlogs.
- Ensure that websites and social media are achieving activity goals, as well as remaining current, accurate, user friendly, effective and reflective of MSPS advancement initiatives.
Fundraising and Resource Development
- Assists the Advancement and Executive Directors in developing/designing a fundraising plan in relationship to the overall organizational strategic plan.
- Assists in devising and implementing creative and unique strategies to promote and/or assist with development of relationships with individual donors, community partners and foundations; to cultivate relationships to strengthen and expand the ministry’s donor base. Offers prayer support to and shares the gospel with donors and friends of the center as requested and appropriate.
- Assist in devising and implementing creative strategies for fundraising events and activities. This includes direct mailings, baby bottle campaigns, Life Saving Banquet, Run/Walk for Life and other online and social media campaigns.
- Assist the Advancement and Executive Directors in developing broader community awareness of Morning Star’s services, branding MSPS as the first place to go for unplanned pregnancies, education and STD testing and treatment.
- Oversees the organization’s commitment to excellence and confidentiality regarding information, including but not limited to financial support, appropriate maintenance of files, and accuracy of computerized donor and prospect information.
- Reports, in a timely manner, the monthly and annual progress, effectiveness and efficiency of marketing and communications programs. Identifies problems in meeting objectives and recommends solutions.
- Works with the other staff cooperatively to assist in developing policies that promote the success of marketing/communications projects and goals. Protect the integrity and security of all historical and current data.
- Represents the organization in public forums that will enhance marketing and communications efforts.
- Accepts assignments not specifically delineated above as requested by the Advancement or Executive Director.
Assists with advancement planning and executes responsibilities to achieve/support overall plans and goals and MSPS mission, vision, and Christian values/core beliefs. Resolves non-routine problems. Confers with the Advancement Director and Executive Director regarding major program and activity results/outcomes/evaluation as well as situations that have significant impact on the organization.
Ensures that the organization is complying with and abiding by all fundraising and charitable solicitation laws.
- Degree in graphic design with digital marketing experience. Background in marketing a plus.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and WordPress, with experience in video/editing and Constant Contact.
- Detail oriented a must with good organizational and project management skills, multi-tasking various projects and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and dynamic human relation skills for interfacing with and inspiring staff, Board, and other constituencies to support MSPS mission and affiliates.
- Must have independent, sound judgment; must understand and adhere to the high standards of excellence required for public relations professionals regarding all aspects of marketing and communications work, especially donor/client confidentiality and discretion.
- Ability to work cooperatively – with a Christian servant heart – as part of a team.
- Demonstrated commitment to the MSPS mission, Christian values and principles.
- Ability and willingness to demonstrate commitment to MSPS mission, vision, core operational values, and core beliefs in the execution of position responsibilities.
- A willingness to share the gospel of Jesus Christ by word and example to all organization constituents and to contribute to an office environment conducive to supporting the organization’s ministry of life.
The above describes the general nature of the job and is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities, and working conditions.
Work Location: Harrisburg
For more information please call our office at 717-920-0411.