Client Services Director
Morning Star Pregnancy Services is seeking a Client Services Director to plan, organize, and oversee client programs and services at our three clinics in Central PA. This full-time position includes PTO, generous paid holidays, and health benefits.
- assures that client services volunteers are recruited, fully trained and supported;
- supervises client services staff/volunteers;
- assists the executive director and other administrators in the development, evaluation, and updating of client programs and strategic goals;
- increases community awareness and cooperation between agencies and community organizations to meet the unique needs of our clients;
- maintains all client services/programs at the highest quality possible, consistent with the mission and vision of Morning Star; and
- ensures that clients are served with respect and according Morning Star’s policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years of job-related experience, preferably in human resource management, nursing, social work, psychology or related service field.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to relate to professional, medical, church and social service agencies/organizations, as well as staff/volunteers, clients and donors.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to train and supervise client staff/volunteers, work with clients and influence general public.
- Willingness and ability to demonstrate commitment to Morning Star’s mission, vision, statement of faith, and core values in the execution of position responsibilities.
Interested individuals should reply with resume and cover letter to Linda Plummer, Executive Director. Call 717-920-0411 for application instructions or apply on Indeed.
Morning Star is seeking a P/T instructor to teach nationally recognized curriculum in greater Dauphin County middle and high schools.
The program empowers youth to make healthy decisions regarding relationships and risk behaviors. Also promotes sexual risk avoidance to achieve best outcomes. Candidates will have at least one year experience working with this age group in an organized teaching capacity. The ability to engage teens is essential. An individual who can be a role model and mentor to male students is preferred. One-to-two-year commitment following completion of formal training.
Interested individuals should reply with resume and cover letter to Leslie Moyer, Program Director. Call 717-901-3375 for application instructions.
Visit our website to learn more about the program: Unfiltered-Truth.com